Our wonderful blogger friend Ms. K and her Labradors at DOG DAZE shared the 'Sweet Friends Award with us. If you get a chance, mosey over to meet Ms. K and her Labradors. She's gettin' ready to volunteer at the upcoming Iditarod. She's sure to have some exciting stories and pictures to share. Not to mention, Ms. K always has the most inspiration posts.
The rules of the Sweet Friend Award goes like this:
1. Copy the image.
2. List 10 things that make you happy and try to do one of them today.
3. Tag 10 bloggers who brighten your day.
10 Things that make us happy.
1. Spending time together as a family.
2. Helping mom find homes for pups in need.
3. Playing at Bark Park.
4. Snuggling on the couch.
5. Riding in the car.
6. Visits from Grandma
7. Blogging with our friends.
8. Sending gifts & cards to our blogger friends and family.
9. Hanging out in the yard while mom and dad garden.
10. Laying in the sun.
We're passin' the 'Sweet Friends' Award to 10 bloggers (only 10?!) that make us laugh, snort and brighten our day:
1. Michelle and Brutus - Brutus the Frenchie
2. Laura and Salinger - "Multum In Parvo"... with a cinnabon tail.
3. Yoda and Brutus - The Pugs Strike Back
4. Benny and Lily - Doggy Days
5. Hank and Molly O' Mally - I Tell Ya What
6. Twinkie and her crew - Twinkie Tiny Dog
7. Stubby - Life of Stubby
8. Guinness, Saige and Groucho - The 'splorin' Wolfies
9. Priscilla - eLvisPug
10. Sequoia and Petunia - The Girls
We also got a package in the mail from Yoda and Brutus yesterday. Betty was especially excited because it was her first package with her name on it! Well, you'll have to trust us on this one...
What'd we get?!
Gunther, I'm pretty sure Yoda and Brutus sent something besides newspaper...
Eh, he's a simple man with simple needs.
Hmmm, what's this? Obviously more than just newspaper. Looks promising.
Oh crimeny, really? I'm sure Yoda and Brutus didn't intend for their pressie to wind up playing horsie. I'm a puglet, not a jackass.
Sorry Yoda and Brutus, but I'm gonna have to have a few words for Gumby. This might get ugly. Uno momento...
bleep, bleep, bleep...
Yo buddy, you okay? Poor Gumby, he didn't stand a chance.
Thanks for our new toy Yoda and Brutus! We've already had a lot of fun tossing Gumby around the yard and even had a great game of tug-o-war with him! Oh, and Gunther thanks you for his newspaper too. bol!
Lot's of smushface love to all our friends,
Stella, Gunther and Betty