About Us

My photo
Rulers of the Smushie Ranch.

Friday, November 27, 2009

TGIF



We hope everyone had a terrific Thanksgiving with family and friends.

Mom spent all day cooking. We weren't allowed in the kitchen when dad had to pull the turkey out of the oven to baste it, which was every half hour, so pretty much the entire day. Hmpf.

After the turkey was done, mom & dad packed up some of our stuffies and our gates and we went up to Paso Robles to see our giant family. There are 8 human cousins now! OMG! We didn't get a moments rest.

Guapo is so tired. Instead of picking out a stuffie to play with, he just decided to nap inside the toy box today...

Stella didn't even raise an eyebrow when asked if she wanted a cookie.

Daddy...hold me.

Take it easy my friends,
Gunther

4 comments:

Hank said...

Wow, Gunther, buddy....you all wuz pooped!

Speakin' o' pooped, mom had tuh take Molly to the vet clinic last night (anal gland full). Don't worry; Molly wuzn't in no pain but her hiney stunk so bad we thought the turkey wuz rotten!

Anyway, great pitchers!

Smushie Ranch said...

Hank Buddy!

Mom shoves her finger up my butt all the time to get ride of the anal gland stuff. Mom and dad used to have to take me to the vet every 2-3 weeks. They got sick of having to pay the vet tech to stick her finger up my butt. I'm sure you're mom could learn. Get her some latex & Vaseline, bada bing.. nothing to it.

Gunther

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Zzzzzz :)

Salinger The Pug said...

Ok, all this butt talk made me ralph up my turkey leftovers right on the rug in the foyer!

Oh wait...there's hard boiled egg in there too. Interesting.

Happy Saturday!

Love,
Salinger